Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18th November 2023, 09.17:50   #46-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: Wrecsam AFC

More than ever we are living in a world where our superiors tell us what to think. Look at all this woke nonsense - none of us are male or female, just humans apparently. My kids come out of school thinking that to be a racist is far worse than being a rapist or killer.
I am confused and annoyed with it all. Ten years ago, I moved from living in town to a property 500 metres into England. Could I have foreseen all this drivel coming out of the Welsh assembly Government? I have worked in health care for the past 40 years and I have to say that NHS Wales will rarely fall in line with NHS England (even if it is to the detriment of patients). They always have to be different.
I have always lived near the border. I am welsh, but also a borderer. I try not to dislike or hate anyone. The Welsh assembly was created by fundamentalists, and 25.9% of potential voters in the big referendum voted for it. So, you got what you voted for. My bile goes towards the 50% of folks who couldn’t be bothered to vote.
Rant over.
Old 18th November 2023, 09.34:33   #47-0 (permalink)
Club Captain

Racecourse Spot: Wherever the resale portal takes me

Nowadays they put you in jail if you say you're from Wrexham.
Old 18th November 2023, 09.38:54   #48-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: none given

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank2 View Post
Nowadays they put you in jail if you say you're from Wrexham.
Just bamboozle them and say you're from Wrecsam.
Old 18th November 2023, 10.11:39   #49-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Anywhere I can get a ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willywill View Post
My kids come out of school thinking that to be a racist is far worse than being a rapist or killer.
So you think it's up to the school to make your kid understand that rape and murder are bad crimes?
Old 18th November 2023, 11.35:18   #50-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by podders View Post
So you think it's up to the school to make your kid understand that rape and murder are bad crimes?
To do anything else would be submitting to the Woke mind virus.

Imagine Schools teaching children that racism is wrong? Broken Britain.
Old 18th November 2023, 11.40:43   #51-0 (permalink)
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:

This Wrecsam malarky was developed from enthusiastic welsh learners who had influence on the WST and it has grown from there. Even the Racecourse announcer is confused as he announces it as Cae Ras when doing the English language side of bi lingual announcing.

The barm pot Assembly 'Government' are insisting that hills . mountains and lakes of Wales are to have their Welsh names. eg Lake Australia. and Bala Lake. I think most of us use the Welsh name anyway. Meanwhile the Welsh Health provision continues to decay in front of the AM,s eyes

Now the barm pots are going to grow in size !!!!! yes Lesley Griffiths AM multiplied !!!!

96 AMs for a population of 3 . 5 million ---- Time for another referendum
Old 18th November 2023, 11.58:24   #52-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside Left View Post
This Wrecsam malarky was developed from enthusiastic welsh learners who had influence on the WST and it has grown from there. Even the Racecourse announcer is confused as he announces it as Cae Ras when doing the English language side of bi lingual announcing.

The barm pot Assembly 'Government' are insisting that hills . mountains and lakes of Wales are to have their Welsh names. eg Lake Australia. and Bala Lake. I think most of us use the Welsh name anyway. Meanwhile the Welsh Health provision continues to decay in front of the AM,s eyes

Now the barm pots are going to grow in size !!!!! yes Lesley Griffiths AM multiplied !!!!

96 AMs for a population of 3 . 5 million ---- Time for another referendum

There are county councils with more members than sit in The Senedd, Lancashire as an example, we need more COMPETENT members, most prefer to go to Westminster instead sadly.

Health is poorly performing due to the eflux of young people from Wales to England being much bigger than the influx of old people from England to Wales. I don’t think there is anything we can do about that, especially when NHS pay is pegged to the England determination.
Old 18th November 2023, 12.01:09   #53-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

When writing in Welsh, call it Wrecsam, and call the Racecourse Cae Ras, but when writing English it's should be called Wrexham. Don't foist it on people. We need a referendum. After all we play in the English League.
Old 18th November 2023, 12.03:29   #54-0 (permalink)
Legend

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot:

Quote:
Originally Posted by wreck's 'em View Post
There are county councils with more members than sit in The Senedd, Lancashire as an example, we need more COMPETENT members, most prefer to go to Westminster instead sadly.

Health is poorly performing due to the eflux of young people from Wales to England being much bigger than the influx of old people from England to Wales. I don’t think there is anything we can do about that, especially when NHS pay is pegged to the England determination.
So changing the name of our town and football ground will make all the difference eh?

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 10.08:24.