Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10th September 2013, 13.32:29   #145-0 (permalink)
Trialist

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: New RP'ers Introduce Yourselves...

Hi I'm a new poster too, although been a Wrexham supporter since 1967, I've been happy to read what others have to say, up until now! I live in Hertfordshire so it's a long way to travel to home games and also get some stick from local LTFC supporters.

Favourite players - Shinton, Kinsey, Ashcroft, Noddy, Bennett, Gareth Davis & more recently Creighton & Ashton.
Worst moment - deflected goal (off Dave Fogg's back) in FA Cup defeat at Burnley & losing to Chesterfield, also in FA Cup.
Best moment - winning Welsh Cup many times (especially against Cardiff).

Fingers crossed for 3 points on Friday.
Old 10th September 2013, 13.55:11   #146-0 (permalink)
Taking coaching badges

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Bamfords/excutive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL1Red View Post
Hi I'm a new poster too, although been a Wrexham supporter since 1967, I've been happy to read what others have to say, up until now! I live in Hertfordshire so it's a long way to travel to home games and also get some stick from local LTFC supporters.

Favourite players - Shinton, Kinsey, Ashcroft, Noddy, Bennett, Gareth Davis & more recently Creighton & Ashton.
Worst moment - deflected goal (off Dave Fogg's back) in FA Cup defeat at Burnley & losing to Chesterfield, also in FA Cup.
Best moment - winning Welsh Cup many times (especially against Cardiff).

Fingers crossed for 3 points on Friday.
Welcome to the mad house.
Old 10th September 2013, 14.19:39   #147-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: none given

Smile Re: New RP'ers Introduce Yourselves...

Also a first time poster but a long time supporter. As requested by Rob I'm posting to ensure I don't lose access to an interesting view on The Town froma variety of posters. Been a supporter since the early 50's and now a season ticket holder.

Can only hope that the past few weeks will become a distant memory and hope for 3 points on Friday.
Old 10th September 2013, 17.17:43   #148-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbobisback View Post
Ftother or top red?
What's a Ftother?
Old 10th September 2013, 17.22:46   #149-0 (permalink)
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot: Middle of ERS in front of 12th man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraigoch View Post
What's a Ftother?
A spelling mistake due to sausage fingers, a phone & no glasses! (Nowhere near the daftest thing I've done today either! I put that message up whilst waiting for the AA to turn up & take my car to get the tank of my diesel car drained of petrol which is the reason I'm not currently in Cardiff for the Wales v Serbia game!)

Last edited by wilbobisback; 10th September 2013 at 17.25:12..
Old 10th September 2013, 17.34:53   #150-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Quote:
A spelling mistake due to sausage fingers, a phone & no glasses! (Nowhere near the daftest thing I've done today either! I put that message up whilst waiting for the AA to turn up & take my car to get the tank of my diesel car drained of petrol which is the reason I'm not currently in Cardiff for the Wales v Serbia game!)
Ouch, although the way we are playing at the mo it might be a god send you don't have to watch it, but still I feel for you!
Old 10th September 2013, 17.47:56   #151-0 (permalink)
retired & running a pub

Racecourse Spot:

HI,

Not a new poster, but one who has not been able to post for a long time for one reason or another (thankfully of late!) hopefully will contribute more in future.

I'm not sure if I'm a Top Red, Frother or what. Just a Wrexham fan!
Old 10th September 2013, 17.48:49   #152-0 (permalink)
Legend

I've been a supporter for a fair few years and enjoyed all the famous cup runs at home and abroad but always resisted joining RP after seeing an old mate leave after getting an undeserved verbal lashing.

Have often watched the frothers and the Top reds argue without posting but thought I would join in the fun as I thought that's what it was supposed to be?

What does make me smile is that if we all put as much effort into helping the club as we do on here, it would be a different club!

Favourite - harrypothead - I want some of whatever he's on!
Least favourite - anyone with Paddock in their name!
Favourite seat lower section Mold Road

What would you do to improve the situation?
Make Wilbob Chairman, Statto Secretary and Paulm Treasurer - then they would really know what pressure was - only joking guys!

Seriously, with little assets we need another determined effort to raise funds and invest that money in the future of the club. Property is moving upwards so perhaps we should become our own property developers!

Finally, I would like us to try and find a major sponsor for the CofE.
Old 10th September 2013, 17.51:29   #153-0 (permalink)
Legend

Quote:
Ooh dear - have done that a couple of times so feel for you

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 20.18:14.