Advert  

Go Back   RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board > Wrexham

Season Two Episode Threads: S2E1 Welcome Back / S2E2 Quiet Zone / S2E3 Nott Yet / S2E4 Shaun's Vacation / S2E5 First Losers / S2E6 Ballers / S2E7 Giant Killers / S2E8 The Grind / S2E9 Glove Triangle / S2E10 Gresford / S2E11 Yn Codi / S2E12 Hand of Foz / S2E13 Family Business / S2E14 Worst Case Scenario / S2E15 Up The Town?/

Wrexham Talk about things related to Wrexham Football Club !

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10th September 2013, 18.09:19   #154-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Yale
Twitter: @

Default Re: New RP'ers Introduce Yourselves...

Been a supporter for 34 years. Moved back to North Wales with the wife after living in Lancashire.

With myself being a Wrexham fan, my wife wants to support Colwyn Bay, which is fair enough just living a mile from the ground.

I know a few who post on here, and should have registered alot earlier. I can be outspoken which sometimes isn't a good thing, but I don't suffer fools. And believe me, there's a few of them on here.

James
Old 10th September 2013, 18.19:43   #155-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: yale paddock

Hi have not posted on here for a long time, but look on RP regular for info on possible targets and signings and generally what's happening with the reds
Posted via mobile theme
Old 10th September 2013, 18.35:30   #156-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

(info 1 & 2)  
Racecourse Spot: MRS

Just a quick post to refresh my account. I often read posts but don't often post myself as I never really feel the need to.
Old 10th September 2013, 19.05:56   #157-0 (permalink)
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: Mold rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbobisback View Post
A spelling mistake due to sausage fingers, a phone & no glasses! (Nowhere near the daftest thing I've done today either! I put that message up whilst waiting for the AA to turn up & take my car to get the tank of my diesel car drained of petrol which is the reason I'm not currently in Cardiff for the Wales v Serbia game!)
Ouch... I bought a diesel last year for the first time (been driving 23 years). I filled it with petrol three times before I learned this lesson! So I feel your pain... Used the AA first time and then the local Fuel Doctor the other two. Much cheaper. Fortunately 30,000 miles later there doesn't appear to have been any lasting damage...

Can't remember if I ever signed onto this post when I joined.

Not Wrexham born, but moved here in 2001ish. Been coming on and off for about eight years since the oldest lad was able to manage 90 mins at age 4. Bought season tickets for the three of us last year and renewed this year in MRS.half way up on half way line. Perfect view!

WTID now, WST member and much much closer to a TopRed than a Frother. Try to be a realist, and very keen on our community club having good decent community values.
Old 10th September 2013, 19.14:22   #158-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot:

Pensioner who has supported the Club for over 60 years. Not keen on posting but will do so if its the only way I can read posts by others who have more to say !
Old 10th September 2013, 19.27:31   #159-0 (permalink)
Legend

Racecourse Spot: Lurking in the sewers
Twitter: @Alida Valli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraigoch View Post
I've been a supporter for a fair few years and enjoyed all the famous cup runs at home and abroad but always resisted joining RP after seeing an old mate leave after getting an undeserved verbal lashing.

Have often watched the frothers and the Top reds argue without posting but thought I would join in the fun as I thought that's what it was supposed to be?

What does make me smile is that if we all put as much effort into helping the club as we do on here, it would be a different club!

Favourite - harrypothead - I want some of whatever he's on!
Least favourite - anyone with Paddock in their name!
Favourite seat lower section Mold Road

What would you do to improve the situation?
Make Wilbob Chairman, Statto Secretary and Paulm Treasurer - then they would really know what pressure was - only joking guys!

Seriously, with little assets we need another determined effort to raise funds and invest that money in the future of the club. Property is moving upwards so perhaps we should become our own property developers!

Finally, I would like us to try and find a major sponsor for the CofE.
Blimey what an introductory post! In only your fourth paragraph you manage to bad mouth one of the best posters on here (if I say so myself).

"MODS!" ....."MODS!"...................................... .......
Old 10th September 2013, 21.00:59   #160-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: none given

Been supporting Wrexham on and off for 50 years my dad started bringing me in the days of Ken Barnes I have been bringing my own kids since they were little and no doubt they will carry on the tradition with theirs COYR
Old 10th September 2013, 23.46:17   #161-0 (permalink)
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: MRS

Just read the new rules that say that in order to read RP in the future I will have to post to keep my account open. So here it is, first post. Been following Wrexham for 43 years. I am a season ticket holder but every home game is an away game for me as I live 93 miles away in deepest darkest Herefordshire. Favourite past players are Ian Moir and Arfon Griffiths, Best match was the trip to Anderlrcht where the great Eddie May put in a fantastic performance.
I think some posts on here have been a little heated of late but generally this forum is a great read with a lot of good banter. It is very informative often being first with any news on Wrexham.
Hope we can turn the corner this weekend and come away with at least a draw.

REDBULL
Old 11th September 2013, 00.15:19   #162-0 (permalink)
Cult Hero

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand - Upper Tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Due to the recent change in site policy there has been a surge in registrations - all with proper ISP's or provided landline numbers to ensure its 'real' people.

Some are former RP'ers who forgot details, and some are people just just like reading RP.

I would like to invite the new RP'ers, who are likely long time fans, to post up in here to say hello and perhaps to add abit of fun a mini Q&A such as...

- Favourite player?
- Fave player of all time?
- how long you have been a fan?
- Whats your best moment of being a fan?

Welcome to RP!
Rob...I am old and not sure I understand this. I didn't have to resign in...does this mean I am special, or is it an ex-pat thing? Please help me?
Rae

Quick Forum Links: Wrexham Forum - Live Match Threads - Offtopic Chat - General Footy - Other Sports - Entertainment - New Posts - Live Match Threads
RP Homepage Forums List

Season 1 Episode Threads: S1E1 Dream / S1E2 Reality / S1E3 Rebuilding / S1E4 Home Opener / S1E5 Fearless / S1E6 Hamilton! / S1E7 Wide World of Wales / S1E8 Away We Go / S1E9 Welcome Home / S1E10 Hooligans / S1E11 Sack the Gaffer / S1E12 Wins and Losses / S1E13 Worst Team in the League / S1E14 A Hollywood Distraction / S1E15 Daggers / S1E16 Hello Wembley / S1E17 Wromance / S1E18 Do or Die |

Content is user generated and is not moderated before posting.
All content is viewed and used by you at your own risk and RP does not warrant the accuracy or reliability of any of the information.
The views expressed are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of RP.
IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored.

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.
Our privacy policy can be found here.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP | Dark

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 05.36:16.