RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board

RedPassion.co.uk Wrexham FC Message Board (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/)
-   Wrexham (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/)
-   -   New (and old) RP'ers Introduce Yourselves... (http://www.redpassion.co.uk/forums/wrexham/87536-new-old-rpers-introduce-yourselves.html)

sheepy 17th May 2017 08.25:20

Re: New (and old) RP'ers Introduce Yourselves...

Hello all, long time lurker and Wrexham supporter. Thought i'd post and say hi.

Very excited about the next season with all the changes being made. Got a positive feeling about it and can't wait.

WrexhamO 17th May 2017 08.29:09

Any of you newbies with long memories might be interested in Pete Jones History of Wrexham talk in the Cent today at 1.00pm

Welsh Kiwi 17th May 2017 08.43:46

Gutted to be missing the PJ talk as am giving a talk myself today, a long way away, with a Wrexham AFC slide featuring.

Don't think I've ever introduced myself on Red Passion.

I've been following Wrexham for 44 years and counting. My father first took me to the Racecourse in 1973 as a little nipper aged 4. Billy Ashcroft scored with a hanging long distance header at the Tech end.

Dad did quite a bit for the club, he loved nothing else as much (apart from mum), so it was kind of on the cards that he might pass the baton on to me.

I lived and breathed the club, its players, terraces,stands and its corridors for 20 years.

Am 'slightly' more detached now. Only slightly.

But am feeling really REALLY excited about... Carl Darlington.
He's such a nice, clever, talented bloke whose heart is right in it.

MPeo59 19th May 2017 12.28:28

Hello to you all. I've been a member for a few years as I wanted to read something but had to join to do so. How times change as I will be watching Wrexham next season more regularly. I am not an avid supporter but sometimes life throws up the un-expected.

redtilidie 19th May 2017 14.25:15

[QUOTE=MPeo59;2029134]Hello to you all. I've been a member for a few years as I wanted to read something but had to join to do so. How times change as I will be watching Wrexham next season more regularly. I am not an avid supporter but sometimes life throws up the un-expected.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the mad-house :hurray:

Roger Mostyn 21st May 2017 20.02:55

Just reading your post reminded me that I worked with Johnny Anderson for a few years.top bloke.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

JohnJones86 1st June 2017 14.46:21

hi

1st post to red passion. been a supporter for 30 years cant remember my 1st ever game as my dad took me when I was so young. my favourite player is probably andy marriot and also had the privilege of walking out to the racecourse as a mascot with him when we played hull city we drew 2-2.

best ever memories as a fan have got to be the LDV vans final the 1st Wembley final (trying to forget the other 2 trips) and various fa cup ties.

loved standing at the front of the kop on a cold Tuesday nights with my dad and brother when the atmosphere used to give me goose bumps. :hurray:

TALYSARN CELTS 1st June 2017 15.42:21

[QUOTE=Roger Mostyn;2030121]Just reading your post reminded me that I worked with Johnny Anderson for a few years.top bloke.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

So did I, I worked with you as roger ;)

Rob 25th June 2017 17.30:41

Bump.

All times are WMT (Wrexham Mean Time). For non-town viewers the time now is 15.04:16.