• Welcome to the new RedPassion.co.uk !

Registations are back open to fans who wish to join the community, and see zero ads plus join in Offtopic and other discussions!
    Existing users can login and use the forums as normal, if your login is not working, you can click login then 'forgot password' and you will be sent a reset email.

Any issues use the contact form button at the bottom of the page. You can remove this notice by hitting X in the top right of this box.

REGISTER! or LOGIN

E tkt system

jonty

Hot Prospect
Pre Takeover RPer
Can someone advise me how to obtain my tkt for the fa cup game ,I'm a St holder with money in my account from a previous tkt respect which I want to use to purchase my cup tkt but their isn't an option, any info please

Sign into the website, click on the top right icon for your account and it'll be reserved

Yesdone that but no option to use money that's in my account to buy tkt ,got to put card details in ��*♂️

Yesdone that but no option to use money that's in my account to buy tkt ,got to put card details in ��*♂️

You mean money in your account is a partial refund for the season ticket? That doesn't work. You'll need to pay via card online for the FA Cup ticket - this is separate from the league games your ST covers.

Can someone advise me how to obtain my tkt for the fa cup game ,I'm a St holder with money in my account from a previous tkt respect which I want to use to purchase my cup tkt but their isn't an option, any info please

There are no refunds for ticket exchange.
The money that is credited to your account can only be used against the purchase of next year’s season ticket.

Just tried to get Newport tickets, have member tickets really sold out by 10:01???

Or am i doing something drastically wrong?

Just tried to get Newport tickets, have member tickets really sold out by 10:01???

Same, I really don’t mind the demand but just ballot every game. It’s a joke how this is working.

Same, I really don’t mind the demand but just ballot every game. It’s a joke how this is working.

When does the ballot open?

I think "El Podders" needs an international membership from Spain or somewhere.

I have managed to get tickets for most home matches for members by either getting one off the ticket exchange or using the Facebook buy sell group. You can get tickets if you are patient and check regularly.

Latest posts

Back