• Welcome to the new RedPassion.co.uk !

Registations are back open to fans who wish to join the community, and see zero ads plus join in Offtopic and other discussions!
    Existing users can login and use the forums as normal, if your login is not working, you can click login then 'forgot password' and you will be sent a reset email.

Any issues use the contact form button at the bottom of the page. You can remove this notice by hitting X in the top right of this box.

REGISTER! or LOGIN

Odds v Coventry

Oswestrian

Club Captain
Pre Takeover RPer Original RPer before 2009
Our odds to win at Cov (bear in mind we play away and these are odds to win the game in 90 mins not just to qualify) are just 2-1 with Skybet (you can get near to 3-1 in places).

Whereas Chesterfield just below us in the league play WBA (at home- a team in a good run of form and above Cov in the table) are a massive 9-2.

Do the bookies know something? That said, I wouldn’t take 2-1 us with counterfeit.

Yes probably right. Plus Chesterfield didn’t exactly bust a gut v Coalville in the FAT.

If all teams were genuinely up for it and didn’t make changes I’d go 5/1 Wrexham in 90 mins, 7-2 Chesterfield given home/away draws.

I'm sure when I saw odds straight after the draw you could get over 5/1 on us. They've either had a fair bit of money on us or got wind that Coventry might be playing a weakened team.

Our odds to win at Cov (bear in mind we play away and these are odds to win the game in 90 mins not just to qualify) are just 2-1 with Skybet (you can get near to 3-1 in places).

Whereas Chesterfield just below us in the league play WBA (at home- a team in a good run of form and above Cov in the table) are a massive 9-2.

Do the bookies know something? That said, I wouldn’t take 2-1 us with counterfeit.

got to remember that really bookies odds are significantly based on the number of people who are betting on a result - far more people are going to bet on Wrexham than are going to bet on Chesterfield no matter who either side are playing

I suspect Cov won’t be at 100% strength.

Can’t see them risking Gyokeres with large bids incoming from Everton or Wolves , reportedly.

I suspect Cov won’t be at 100% strength.

Can’t see them risking Gyokeres with large bids incoming from Everton or Wolves , reportedly.

Laboured to a 0-0 vs a poor Cardiff side last night and O’Hare, another key player, is also injured. Think we’re playing them at the right time. Got a gut feeling we might get something.

Laboured to a 0-0 vs a poor Cardiff side last night and O’Hare, another key player, is also injured. Think we’re playing them at the right time. Got a gut feeling we might get something.

Yep, great time to play them.

If they have injuries they sure as hell won't risk more against a team of non-league cloggers.

Latest posts

Back