• Welcome to Red Passion !

Registations are open to fans who wish to join the community, get zero ads and join in Offtopic and other discussion areas!

Have a login issue? Hit login then 'forgot password' - if problems persist use the contact form button at the bottom of the page.

You can remove this notice by hitting X in the top right of this box.

REGISTER or LOGIN

Points after 23 games

2 points per game average in this league should be enough. we are one win away from achieving that... definitely achievable,

2 points per game average in this league should be enough. we are one win away from achieving that... definitely achievable,

Yip, almost at the magic 2ppg even after a very poor start. Looking very good for 90 points + and we've only just started hitting good form with a transfer window looming in 7 weeks

What do people think points wise for third spot? Would 80 points be enough for automatic promotion?

What do people think points wise for third spot? Would 80 points be enough for automatic promotion?

I don't think 80 will be enough. Stockport and Mansfield will get well over that and I suspect Notts will too.

Anything over 90 will be good enough for 3rd I'd have thought

Someone said the average in this league is 81 points for automatic, 72 for play offs and 44 points for relegation (!).

Looking at previous years 4th has been 76-80 and 3rd 79-84. 90 points seems very high.

All I know is that the last game of the season, playing Stockport at the Racecourse is shaping up to be a game of immense significance. It could easily determine who wins the league.

Sign Arthur ffs, and I'd feel solid about the seasons result.

Imagine nothing hitting your net makes promotion much easier.

Sign Arthur ffs, and I'd feel solid about the seasons result.

Imagine nothing hitting your net makes promotion much easier.

He's signed until the end of the season. Maybe we'll offer him something in January ?

October's results and performances have given me confidence that we will finish in the top 3. Winning away at Notts was huge but also the late winners against Salford and Sutton show we've still got that killer mentality to keep going right until the end.

December's fixtures look favourable for us. If we can get to January and maybe reinforce where it's needed I think we'll be fine.

We're ticking along very nicely at the moment even with a fair few injuries and suspensions to deal with.

If I had to put money on it now I'd say us, Stockport and Mansfield will be the top 3 come the end of the season. In what order who knows, and frankly who cares? Promotion is the name of the game, winning the league would be a bonus.

Back