• Welcome to the new RedPassion.co.uk !

Registations are back open to fans who wish to join the community, and see zero ads plus join in Offtopic and other discussions!
    Existing users can login and use the forums as normal, if your login is not working, you can click login then 'forgot password' and you will be sent a reset email.

Any issues use the contact form button at the bottom of the page. You can remove this notice by hitting X in the top right of this box.

REGISTER! or LOGIN

Real opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yogibear

First Team Squad
I'm starting to believe. Notts draw today promotion in our hands. For the first time in a long I believe we're going up. Happy new year

I'm starting to believe. Notts draw today promotion in our hands. For the first time in a long I believe we're going up. Happy new year

Don’t get carried away we will both drop occasional points through the season

And we still need to win all our games to guarantee the title in our hands so in that respect nothing has changed

Indeed. Plenty of ups and downs to come.

And we still need to win all our games to guarantee the title in our hands so in that respect nothing has changed

Glad you said it.

Chill out. There's half the season left and no results at the moment are season defining.

Promotion was in our hands before the game.

This is just one of many twists and turns that we'll see before the end of the season, so not worth getting bothered by ether way.

.....however , as things stand , if we were to win all our games , the best Notts could do is finish 5 points behind us

many more twists and turns to come I'm sure - the only thing that doesn't change is we just need to focus on ourselves and focus on winning EVERY game as they come along , regardless of what any other team does ....

... they do sound a bit dodgy at the back though ...... expect them to focus on that in the transfer window .

It’s the 1st of January gents.

You’re going to give yourself and aneurysm.

Why are people forgetting Chesterfield. They are only 4 points behind us and have a good manager and some good players. From memory they had a bad couple of weeks, but apart from that have matched us and Notts County.

Why are people forgetting Chesterfield. They are only 4 points behind us and have a good manager and some good players. From memory they had a bad couple of weeks, but apart from that have matched us and Notts County.

Cos it's a 46 game season. It'll level out in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back