• Welcome to the new RedPassion.co.uk !

Registations are back open to fans who wish to join the community, and see zero ads plus join in Offtopic and other discussions!
    Existing users can login and use the forums as normal, if your login is not working, you can click login then 'forgot password' and you will be sent a reset email.

Any issues use the contact form button at the bottom of the page. You can remove this notice by hitting X in the top right of this box.

REGISTER! or LOGIN

Screening of Coventry game in London

ianwxm

First Team Squad
Pre Takeover RPer Original RPer before 2009 Helped pay wages in August 2011
Does anyone know if the game is being screened anywhere in London next Saturday for those fans unable to get a ticket?

Does anyone know if the game is being screened anywhere in London next Saturday for those fans unable to get a ticket?

It’s on S4C.

Hopefully one of the london reds will be a long shortly to say if they’re planning on meeting in a pub to watch it.

Not sure at the moment. Fair number of London Reds are going to Coventry, including myself. I’ll update if there’s a viewing in London planned.

We’re looking into putting the game on at our regular TV pub, the Sheephaven Bay in Camden/Mornington Crescent. I’ll confirm as and when.

For any Linton Reds Wrexy's Bar & Grill will be showing the game in both the Mickey Thomas Lounge (hoping to pick up an English language version via a dodgy stream) and the Waynne Phillips Suite will be broadcasting S4C's Welsh language coverage.

As the landlord is doing dry January and massively over-ordered his Xmas booze list there will be numerous special offers on alcoholic drinks:
- Bottles of Wrexham Lager are free of charge whilst stocks last (there's about 19 bottles left)
- 11 bottles of white wine
- 6 red wine
- Half of bottle of Isle of Jura single malt
- An un-opened bottle of Amarula
- A nearly full bottle of Sixsmith gin

Whatevers left will be going in the loft until February.

Proof of CB21 residency required on entry

Last edited:
For any Linton Reds Wrexy's Bar & Grill will be showing the game in both the Mickey Thomas Lounge (hoping to pick up an English language version via a dodgy stream) and the Waynne Phillips Suite will be broadcasting S4C's Welsh language coverage.

As the landlord is doing dry January and massively over-ordered his Xmas booze list there will be numerous special offers on alcoholic drinks:
- Bottles of Wrexham Lager are free of charge whilst stocks last (there's about 19 bottles left)
- 11 bottles of white wine
- 6 red wine
- Half of bottle of Isle of Jura single malt
- An un-opened bottle of Amarula
- A nearly full bottle of Sixsmith gin

Whatevers left will be going in the loft until February.

Proof of CB21 residency required on entry

You shouldn't need a dodgy stream. Set up an account on S4C or, if you have one already, in the account preferences, change your default language to English. You can then log in on an internet browser app on the TV or cast to the TV from a smartphone or other smart device. You should then get the option of English commentary instead of Welsh.

We did this for the Farnborough game.

You shouldn't need a dodgy stream. Set up an account on S4C or, if you have one already, in the account preferences, change your default language to English. You can then log in on an internet browser app on the TV or cast to the TV from a smartphone or other smart device. You should then get the option of English commentary instead of Welsh.

Thanks, that’s good to know.

That's a great tip, thanks. If truth be told I quite enjoy listening to the pel droed in Welsh as it forces me to improve my Welsh language skills from afar.

All sorts of illegal **** goes down in the Mickey Thomas Lounge hence the name. I do enjoy watching the Prem games for free in there.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back