• Welcome to the new RedPassion.co.uk !

Registations are back open to fans who wish to join the community, and see zero ads plus join in Offtopic and other discussions!
    Existing users can login and use the forums as normal, if your login is not working, you can click login then 'forgot password' and you will be sent a reset email.

Any issues use the contact form button at the bottom of the page. You can remove this notice by hitting X in the top right of this box.

REGISTER! or LOGIN

Streaming the game today

hollywoodreds

Always on the bench
Hi all, happy new year.

Can anyone tell me if you can stream the game using the streaming servings directly from an app on your tv?

From the FAQs ib the National League tv site:

You can cast to your TV via Chromecast or Airplay. If you are using the website there will be a casting icon which you can press to start the casting.

If you are using an iOS device please go into full-screen mode, once here there will be an Airplay icon which will allow you to cast. If you are using the app on an Android device look out for the casting icon on the screen you are watching the content on.

If watching via a laptop, you can also connect to your TV via a HDMI cable.

Watch out for double payments if using Paypal. They charged me twice for the Boxing Day match and after a couple of emails to National League Streaming I havent had a reply so it is radio for me today

Hi all, happy new year.

Can anyone tell me if you can stream the game using the streaming servings directly from an app on your tv?

Yes you can, but I found it easier to cast from my tablet to the TV.

Hi all, happy new year.

I don't believe there is a specific app for the National League TV so you have to access it through the website.
I'm using the Amazon Silk internet app on my Amazon Firestick to do that. If your smart TV has a different internet app you should be able to use that

Crap coverage of the pitch centre - sun is blinding!

Do wonder whether the league should offer a ‘coupon’ style system for season tickets of each respective national league club to be able to redeem at the ‘checkout’ to get a slight discount per stream. Do we think that would work? Surely that would entice a few more people to purchase a season ticket too which would benefit each club.

Latest posts

Back