• Welcome to the new RedPassion.co.uk !

Registations are back open to fans who wish to join the community, and see zero ads plus join in Offtopic and other discussions!
    Existing users can login and use the forums as normal, if your login is not working, you can click login then 'forgot password' and you will be sent a reset email.

Any issues use the contact form button at the bottom of the page. You can remove this notice by hitting X in the top right of this box.

REGISTER! or LOGIN

The Red Passion 2011 thingy - get your 2017 one here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RHYLRED

Taking coaching badges
Pre Takeover RPer Original RPer before 2009 Donor to RP 2017 BtB Helped pay wages in August 2011
A few of us still have The Red Passion 2011 logo next to our user name, Can't even remember what it raised money for, but happy to have it updated to 2017 and make a donation to BTB.
Can anyone organise this?

Re: The Red Passion 2011 thingy

A few of us still have The Red Passion 2011 logo next to our user name, Can't even remember what it raised money for, but happy to have it updated to 2017 and make a donation to BTB.
Can anyone organise this?

That's a good idea, I will chip in something, that was a great time for everyone coming together!

The logo was for donating to pay the players wages
Posted via mobile theme

The logo was for donating to pay the players wages
Posted via mobile theme

Similar then, I'm still willing to donate to have it updated to 2017.

I would happily donate to update mine.
Posted via mobile theme

Last edited:

I would happily donate to update mine.
Posted via mobile theme

Just mentioned on the BTB thread, it will be discussed further.

Only if I get to keep the old one too šŸ˜
Posted via mobile theme

We should do like war medals to commemorate each fundraising campaign we have joined in with...

We should do like war medals to commemorate each fundraising campaign we have joined in with...

Unfortunately yes it does feel like a war at times!
Posted via mobile theme

Good one ;)
Need a Star Wars style ceremony at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back