• Welcome to the new RedPassion.co.uk !

Registations are back open to fans who wish to join the community, and see zero ads plus join in Offtopic and other discussions!
    Existing users can login and use the forums as normal, if your login is not working, you can click login then 'forgot password' and you will be sent a reset email.

Any issues use the contact form button at the bottom of the page. You can remove this notice by hitting X in the top right of this box.

REGISTER! or LOGIN

This is really important

rob_the_red

Legend
Pre Takeover RPer Original RPer before 2009
Apologies, I never post off topic stuff on here, but I saw this and it really hit home - it's an incredibly important message and one that's really worth a couple of minutes of everyone's time.

And for everyone out there in Red Passion land , many of who I only know on here, some of who I agree with often , some of who I disagree with often, I really hope you're all ok .... it takes no time at all to check in on those you take for granted

watch until the end .

https://twitter.com/NorwichCityFC/status/1711630140227064183

Mods if you feel you have to move this to Off Topic, please do , but I just thought it was worth as many people as possible seeing this one - sorry for the minor rule break - I'll happily take a yellow card for this one

Last edited:
Unfortunately my brother who was a Wrexham fan and season ticket holder took his own life the morning after our away game at Maidenhead nearly two years ago he was excited the night before as R&R were in attendance for the first time and he was so upbeat about the clubs future and he knew it was only a matter of time until we went back up, the last thing he sent me was about the game and how the result on the night was not important and how he was looking forward to Torquay on Saturday. My Saturdays have never been the same and all our success is so bitter sweet as I wish he’d stayed to see what he knew would happen and share it with me.

Unfortunately my brother who was a Wrexham fan and season ticket holder took his own life the morning after our away game at Maidenhead nearly two years ago he was excited the night before as R&R were in attendance for the first time and he was so upbeat about the clubs future and he knew it was only a matter of time until we went back up, the last thing he sent me was about the game and how the result on the night was not important and how he was looking forward to Torquay on Saturday. My Saturdays have never been the same and all our success is so bitter sweet as I wish he’d stayed to see what he knew would happen and share it with me.

so sorry to hear that . I can only imagine how hard that must be to deal with - I hope you've got help available to help you deal with the grief should you need it .

Really sorry to hear this. Awfully sad. Best wishes to you and your family.

So sorry to hear that, its so sad. I hope you and your family were able to get all the support you need.

Sorry to hear this. Hope you and your family are getting/got vital support when needed the most.

Apologies, I never post off topic stuff on here, but I saw this and it really hit home - it's an incredibly important message and one that's really worth a couple of minutes of everyone's time.

And for everyone out there in Red Passion land , many of who I only know on here, some of who I agree with often , some of who I disagree with often, I really hope you're all ok .... it takes no time at all to check in on those you take for granted

watch until the end .

https://twitter.com/NorwichCityFC/status/1711630140227064183

Mods if you feel you have to move this to Off Topic, please do , but I just thought it was worth as many people as possible seeing this one - sorry for the minor rule break - I'll happily take a yellow card for this one

Great Post Rob, thanks for sharing.

Just asking someone how they are and spending time listening can make such a difference.
I lost a friend in the mid 90's whilst I had been working overseas and still to this day I think about him and if only I had been around to talk with him.

As fellas we don't do talking about the important stuff particularly well but your real friends will be glad you chose them to open up to.

Great message, I’ve had my own mental health struggles over the past year (nothing too serious) and, for me, finding some one to talk to and have someone ask ‘how are you’ but insist that me replying ‘okay’ was not enough and asking how I really was, was a great help. It’s really corny ti say it but it’s true. It’s good to talk

Latest posts

Back