• Welcome to the new RedPassion.co.uk !

Registations are back open to fans who wish to join the community, and see zero ads plus join in Offtopic and other discussions!
    Existing users can login and use the forums as normal, if your login is not working, you can click login then 'forgot password' and you will be sent a reset email.

Any issues use the contact form button at the bottom of the page. You can remove this notice by hitting X in the top right of this box.

REGISTER! or LOGIN

Upcoming games

hollywoodreds

Always on the bench
So Coventry next followed by Bromley, Altrincham (FA Trophy) and another crucial game against Chesterfield.

You’d like to think we’d play an even weaker side in the trophy than we did against ssillybillythorpe, can’t be affording to risk anyone especially now Notts County are out of the completion?

So Coventry next followed by Bromley, Altrincham (FA Trophy) and another crucial game against Chesterfield.

You’d like to think we’d play an even weaker side in the trophy than we did against ssillybillythorpe, can’t be affording to risk anyone especially now Notts County are out of the completion?

Notts County still in the Trophy, Chesterfield are out.

Big few weeks so we have to play an even weaker team at Alty than we did against Scunny. We could do without Saturday games getting moved for the Trophy which happens after this round.

Chesterfield might get postponed again if any of us have fa cup replays.

Bromley game is far more important than Coventry. I'd go for an FA Trophy-type team on Sat, with Lainton, Cannon and Jones in midfield, Bickerstaff and Dalby up front.

Then for the FA Trophy a week on Sat, I wouldn't play any of the first team squad (Chesterfield 3 days later).

Bromley game is far more important than Coventry. I'd go for an FA Trophy-type team on Sat, with Lainton, Cannon and Jones in midfield, Bickerstaff and Dalby up front.

Then for the FA Trophy a week on Sat, I wouldn't play any of the first team squad (Chesterfield 3 days later).

Bickerstaff and Dalby away at Coventry in the FA Cup third round?! We’re not too big for the FA Cup - remember where we are in the pyramid.

Lol.

We play out strongest side on Saturday 100% then same again on Tuesday then total reserve side in the Trophy.

Also be happy for us to go for it against Cov and get beat 4-0 than try to play for low score win or draw.

Lainton in midfield? That’s a radical suggestion.

Latest posts

Back