• Welcome to Red Passion !

Registations are open to fans who wish to join the community, get zero ads and join in Offtopic and other discussion areas!

Have a login issue? Hit login then 'forgot password' - if problems persist use the contact form button at the bottom of the page.

You can remove this notice by hitting X in the top right of this box.

REGISTER or LOGIN

Wrexham vs Crew, at Crew...

Poccur

Hot Prospect
Just got back home after the Crew match...

What a great game..
There was also some good fans 'back and forth'..

Crewe have a drum, a loud drum. They had a pretty poor turnout for numbers but they had one solid block close to the Wrexham fans and i have to say they were pretty good. They had some good songs, were fairly tight with the percentage singing and were up for the battle.
Wreham fans had them drowned out more than once just by sheer number alone.
Crewe had a fan in the stands that had to weigh the best part of 25 stone, after a few rounds of 'you fat b-stard' from the Wrexham faithful he indicated he would like to continue the chat in the carpark..
After a few more rounds of 'you fat b-stard' it switched to 'get your tits out for the lads' to which he promptly removed his top and I do not think I can ever un-see that......ewww...
A group down the front unfurled a 'Front Line' banner and I noticed at the end of the match a very stiff looking person walked along the front taking 30-40 second head shots of all them with his phone...Could have been a grumpy Crewe fan but looked like standard CID to me (even in plain clothes they never seem to fit in)...

We parked in their main car park and walked through with no issues from anyone.
Good night out, friendly staff and easy 'in and out' of the stadium.

I've done some away days but never a 7k mile round trip. Fair play to you.

Well, we can only get to a couple matches a year but the craziness of the effort is half the fun...also trying to convince the immigration guys that you legitimately are only here for a football match...ha ha...I have a UK passport but they still get a little incredulous..
Might be able to get a season ticket at some point in the future but for now, we will take games where we can find them...

Well, we can only get to a couple matches a year but the craziness of the effort is half the fun...also trying to convince the immigration guys that you legitimately are only here for a football match...ha ha...I have a UK passport but they still get a little incredulous..
Might be able to get a season ticket at some point in the future but for now, we will take games where we can find them...

You are mad, absolutely bonkers. But, glad you enjoyed it.

Some serious Top Red points there.

Latest posts

Back