• Welcome to the new RedPassion.co.uk !

Registations are back open to fans who wish to join the community, and see zero ads plus join in Offtopic and other discussions!
    Existing users can login and use the forums as normal, if your login is not working, you can click login then 'forgot password' and you will be sent a reset email.

Any issues use the contact form button at the bottom of the page. You can remove this notice by hitting X in the top right of this box.

REGISTER! or LOGIN

Wxm Shirts

StaffordshireRed

Training with First Team
Pre Takeover RPer
I'm wondering whether anyone has any shirts that they're willing to sell, not for the astronomical prices that those on eBay are asking for? I am not looking for cheap shirts to sell on as I'm sure some others may be. I've been a regular for 15 years and a ST holder for the past 3 seasons, and would genuinely just like a shirt or two if anybody owns one that they no longer wear. I'm size L, or XL in Macron sizes. Diolch yn fawr :)

I'm wondering whether anyone has any shirts that they're willing to sell, not for the astronomical prices that those on eBay are asking for? I am not looking for cheap shirts to sell on as I'm sure some others may be. I've been a regular for 15 years and a ST holder for the past 3 seasons, and would genuinely just like a shirt or two if anybody owns one that they no longer wear. I'm size L, or XL in Macron sizes. Diolch yn fawr :)

I think they have them in the shop - just not online ? are you going to the Trophy game on Saturday ?

I saw the other day that the shop has new stock. I bought green polo yesterday online. It’s been unavailable for ages. Immediate confirmation by email. £4.95 postage.

Sorry, I should have specified that I definitely don't want anything with Tik Tok on the front of it :crampe:

Does anyone know if the shop has sold out of children sizes?

There were loads of 5XS-3XS but no 2XS and hardly any XS sizes when I was there around 4PM today.

In Australia online shop shirts sold out and has been for months what chance have we got to purchase? None by the look of it.

Long shot... anyone got a Medium sized home shirt for sale? Had to wait til payday and by then they'd sold out online and in the shop. Hoping next season there's either more made.

Read on Facebook that there was plenty in stock as of last week. Not sure on sizes

I went in the shop the week leading up to Christmas and didn’t see many of the home shirts out on display.

Maybe worth a call to the shop

Long shot... anyone got a Medium sized home shirt for sale? Had to wait til payday and by then they'd sold out online and in the shop. Hoping next season there's either more made.

Try ringing the shop as I did hear the online shop was not going to be restocked but plenty of stock in the back room of the shop when I went in just before Xmas.

Latest posts

Back