View Single Post
Old 30th June 2017, 10.59:29   #972-0 (permalink)
LWR
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Striker signing "agreed"

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Unlike the frothers in here wetting themselves everyday over who we are signing and the crying we haven't signed anyone yet, I had nobody in mind who we are signing I can wait until he has signed as the season kicks off on August 5th.

If and it is if that it's Boden then so be it any signing is a gamble with strikers, but if it is him and what the ICT manager says he can get 2 players for his wages and comments by ICT fans he ain't coming and relocating cheaply.
I'm just not going to like some get over excited like they did when we signed White from Scotland. I trust in Keates,but after the last 2 very disappointing seasons regarding strikers I'm not going overboard over a player who can't make it in Scotland
Posted via mobile theme
There is a big difference between signing an unknown quantity from the lower leagues.

And signing a proven player, who had done it at this level before.

In addition I would take the comments about wages with a pinch of salt. Obviously ICT have just been relegated, and with out the Old Firm attendences and TV money, will have to start cutting there cloth accordingly.