Thread: Season tickets.
View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2017, 23.14:03   #47-0 (permalink)
ColwynBayGaz
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Twitter: @

Default Re: Season tickets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Removed User
;2052826]An alternative is a simple app incorporating the code which gets scanned at turnstiles. Pay your money and the code activates within the app. Postage not needed.
I think you've found a solution to what is essentially not a massive problem, more of a communications issues, I can already see glaring issues with a system like this:
  1. Who would check whether people who have paid for cheaper ST's (Concessions for example) are eligible?
  2. Where would the money for this system to be put in place be found? I wouldnt put it past being a few hundred thousand given the ammount of entrances we have (15 or so?)

I'd imagine having a simple tickbox online/on paper of 'I wish to collect my season in-store' would be a much easier soluion.

Communication (On all levels/platforms) needs improving by the club, but thankfully it is only small issues we face that are simple (And cheap) to correct, it's just unfortunate that we dont have the number of volunteers to implimen such fixes as quick as some would like..