View Single Post
Old 4th August 2017, 16.38:32   #6-0 (permalink)
Inside Left
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: New Season Beckons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakes51 View Post
Well, here it is, another season, good luck to Wrexham, seems you have been very active in the transfer market, I think play offs are a definite possibility for you this season.

I do think Orient will be strong, and you never know how Hartlepool will react, whatever, i think it will be another season of ups and downs, as for my team Chester, maybe more downs, but i think we will finish just below mid table.

Absolutely disgusted our game at Solihull Moors has been postponed due to ground safety issues, if that applies to us going, how they are going to cope when teams with a much bigger away support turn up!!!

As for your ex player Joe Clarke, he is with Leamington this season, they got promoted last year, so should be all very exciting, plus he gets married some time this year, and as for his top dad, Stan, can i just say in our Tuesday night five a side, i laid on a late cross for him to bullet home a wining header, glorious football.

You are looking for a strike, give Stan a call, even at 59 he will do a job.

Good luck, and don't forget, if any of you find yourselves down near Solihull, let me know, you are always welcome at our Saturday afternoon side, the might Wake Green, Premier Division champions 201617
If you are short of a game to watch tomorrow why don't you people come down to Wrexham and cheer on your fellow Cheshire chums.