View Single Post
Old 17th January 2018, 13.29:36   #23-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by moynkeepthefaith View Post
To be fair I never detected a dislike for Keates from your posts. I also agree with all of your comments from the first paragraph. Regarding his business so far I am perhaps less disillusioned. I believe Wright was a good signing and also I like Quigley and believe it was the best DK could achieve under the circumstances - and remember CD was in his ear for sure about this signing so he is backing his partner. I hope/believe we will make at least one more signing and that it will be in midfield and perhaps CH.
My worry on here is it all gets too personal too quickly - you have a view point which is different to mine that's fine and life would be very boring if we all just agreed all the time and waved red and white pom poms.

Well said a very good post I agree with you on this, the problem is people read too much into some posts and judge people by them, it's hard to tell in writing if a post is meant to be serious I suppose, still as someone who has been judged by people who don't know me I do find it funny 😋
Welshian makes some good points he like anyone says what he thinks has a mind of his own agree or disagree with him like Foxy that's what forums are for not Yes men.

End of the day everyone who post's on here want the same thing too get out this amateur league 😎 well i hope they do.
Posted via mobile theme