View Single Post
Old 14th February 2018, 10.09:11   #70-0 (permalink)
Junior Shabadoo
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
I would like to think that this was the case now that we are getting to the business end of the season.

However the loyalty he has already shown I think will continue as he does seem loathe to make too many changes and for some unknown reason has continued with some players from the bench that have not performed.

With Rutherford out there is an opportunity to change the formation slightly unless he just goes with a straight swap and puts Mackreth in (which IMO would be like playing with 10 in what is a critical game).

If Wright is fit then he could play RM or failing that Holroyd with Franks on the left and Wedgbury/Deverdics in the middle.

Its a key game and it needs some big decisions otherwise its another game off the predictor
If it was a straight swap surely Franks would replace Rutherford. I suspect what will happen will be Holroyd out wide and Quigley coming in. I've no beef with Kelly but I'm of the mind that it's time to move him out and Wright back in but don't expect that to happen.
Posted via mobile theme