View Single Post
Old 12th May 2018, 17.09:49   #31-0 (permalink)
willyheckerslike
Cult Hero

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand lower tier [Town End]
Twitter: @Hiphiphooray

Default Re: John Askey and why he didn't come

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
Definitely flounder??? Do you have super powers or are you just psychic? Wish I could see into the future as faraway as Xmas.

Whilst I think he is being bulled up like every manager we have had before actually winning anything that's sounds like a statement, I agree an experienced number 2 who knows this league would be nice he is our manager now rightly or wrongly just like Keates I didn't agree with his appointment for similar reasons, but Ricketts comes over as having a brain obviously he needs to get his decision right on who to keep in the building and his recruitment of a number 2 and the players needed into the building.

Simply put he is our manager who like all the rest talks the talk, and like all the rest we hope he can walk it. All we can do is back him.
Posted via mobile theme
Yes psychic and super powers....but I dont need either to unpick our boards decision tto appoint an U16s academy coach.....I bet he cant believe it! It couldnt happen anywhere else but Wxm.....when it comes to footballing matters we are a soft touch.....bloody clueless. Have I lost faith and confidence in our board and ownership....too right I have....we are too happy just to exist and accept mediocrity far too easily. So to repeat for the avoidance of doubt and for clarity.....we need a proven and experienced asst manager and an increased playing budget or we will be also rans again next season and so it will continue....