View Single Post
Old 2nd August 2018, 12.00:38   #40-0 (permalink)
Welsh Kiwi
Due a Testimonial

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot: A red seat, not a blue one
Twitter: @

Default Re: Stars on the kit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
The P take of these clubs is a bit lighthearted as I am sure you are aware.
We get these clubs with 10-20 fans giving it the 'You were famous once and now your shit' stuff so they have to get it back in return.

Lets face it for a lot of these clubs we are their cup final.

Whilst Vince maybe a Eco warrior at least his money isn't tainted like some of these owners nudge nudge wink wink.
Sure Pagl,

I do get the P takes. And it being fun to rip into other fans. Thats all part of football.

And yep all fans have to be able to take it back if they are dishing it out.

Tree huggers and Eco Warriors taunts is very similar to S Shaggers.

Being 'a cup final to a lot of our opponents', is basically suggesting the Racecourse is the Old Trafford /The Theatre of Dreams of the National League.

Perhaps if the Kop was open and there were 5,000 standing on it, we could make that claim a bit stronger...

The best way we can respond is to start a winning mentality at Wrexham. Lead from the front and build confidence back in our crowd/fans, to get rid of the culture that has grown in recent years, where some sections start to barrack the team or manager after 30 mins if things don't start well.

I know those fans are only reacting to what they see out on the pitch and its a 2 way street. 'Entertain us first and then we will love you.' But if we can somehow change the mindset, reduce that more negative culture that has grown in the National league, then it will make a powerful difference to our clubs fortunes.