View Single Post
Old 13th October 2018, 22.02:59   #42-0 (permalink)
spuderz123
Legend

(info 1 & 2)

(info)

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @spuderz92

Default Re: Dagenham (A) Reaction

Quote:
Originally Posted by fifaking View Post
Stuart Beavon is better at being Fondop than Fondop is, incredible how many headers he won today. For the most of it, largely unsupported by Pyke and JMD who were too far away from him. Only saw flashes again from JMD today, was hoping for a show against a former club but never really happened.

Great to see Young back playing well again after the injury earlier this season - Personally, I think him, Summerfield, and Walker have to be the three in the midfield.

Looked like clangers all round for their goal. From the other end, it looked that Lainton misjudged a cross that bounced right in front of him, failed to collect it.. and Walker? made a hash of clearing it and it's somehow gone in. Very annoying after a great strike from Young moments earlier.

We were very good in parts in the first half, superb corners again from both Summerfield and JMD caused problems every time. But the second half was a bit of a drag; we just about did enough. Finally awarded a penalty that has been long overdue this season.

Good atmosphere in the terrace, an enjoyable away day.
Pretty much spot on.

There were a few comments on here and on Coventry's forum about Beavon but he has been an excellent signing. I'd offer him 18 months in January.

The terrace shits all over behind the goal, Kevin Roberts is quality and Luke Young kicks footballs better than Ronaldo.

Great day out