View Single Post
Old 5th January 2019, 17.43:44   #62-0 (permalink)
Hometown Unicorn
Tipped As Manager

Racecourse Spot:
Twitter: @

Default Re: Jason Oswell signed (CONFIRMED!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrex4life View Post
How long have we signed him for
18 months.

All the info is here.

Key Facts

Jason Oswell has joined Wrexham AFC on a permanent 18-month contract
Jason joins Wrexham from League Two club Morecambe
Wrexham AFC have submitted a request for International Clearance
The publishing time of this press release was in conjuction with Morecambe FC
Wrexham AFC are delighted to announce the signing of Jason Oswell from League Two side Morecambe on an 18-month contract.

A Northwich native, the 26-year-old striker came through the youth system at Crewe Alexandra spending time on-loan before moving to Inverness in Scotland.

He is no stranger to Wales, having spent time at Rhyl and Airbus early on in his career, however his best spell was in the Welsh Premier League with Newtown where he scored 56 goals in 104 appearances.

This form caught the eye of Vanarama National League North side Stockport County where he signed in the summer of 2017. He scored 28 goals in 47 appearances for County before earning a move to the football league with Morecambe.

Jason’s deal with Wrexham AFC was concluded late on last night which rules him out of contention for today’s match against Dover Athletic.

The club have submitted the necessary paperwork and applied for international with a view of having him available for our game at Bromley on Tuesday night.

Manager Graham Barrow commented: “I’m delighted to have secured the services of Jason here at Wrexham for at least 18 months.

“He’s a natural goal scorer who I have monitored for a while. He will come in now and help out up front, an area that I have been wanting to strengthen during this January window.”