View Single Post
Old 13th March 2019, 11.04:46   #25-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneLoveWrexham View Post
The conclusion is the players just aren’t very good, this is technically the worst side Wrexham side I have seen. How many times did we pass to the opposition or pass the ball out of play last night? How many clever cushioned headers landed at their feet? I was laughed at the other day for saying we need a whole new midfield and forward line and last night proved it, we should be dominating possession in these games and I don’t think we strung 1 pass together. I don’t know what influence Flynn has had on this side but it’s clearly not a positive one but atleast he used his contacts to bring the worst loan player I have seen at the club in.

I have never laughed at you about the midfield and forward line I've been saying the same for the majority of the last 2 seasons and many more fans have to.

The trouble is we are are a team of short arses in a league of giants, last night demonstrated how weak our players are Tollit I'm surprised the wind didn't blow himself over like the new lad.

Wright who looks big is a clumsy oaf who can't pass tackle and stay on his feet, without Walker for the rest of the season then the defence is exposed Lawlor his worst game of the season last night we missed Pearson but I still think they would of beat us.

Upfront allowing Barrow to waste money on a player who wasn't good enough for Morecambe and s statue from Tranmere who's own fans slag him off as being lazy says it all.

I still think resignations are needed from the top over the managerial farce since Ricketts jumped off the sinking ship.
Posted via mobile theme