View Single Post
Old 30th March 2019, 17.30:37   #24-0 (permalink)
benwilliams
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: MRS
Twitter: @

Default Re: Ebbsfleet -Does BH know his best team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagl View Post
What I dont understand is (based on the fact all the players struggle to score).

Why leave Beavon out as he is our best option in the front 3 for work rate alone?
After weeks out with injury why put Carra in and in midfield?
What does Gashman offer?
Why wasn’t Kennedy on the bench as we had no defensive cover?
Why was Young dropped but Wright kept in?
Where is Darlos input into all of this?

Obviously subs were needed at HT so was Augustien that poor?
Its a worry that all 3 of BHs signings were subbed - what does this say about our continued recruitment process.

We all know a settled team builds continuity and all this tinkering of the team and squad is confusing plus wtf is Flynn doing as surely he knows this.

I think BH has been a panic appointment probably fuelled by the ex-player rhetoric and sadly looks out of his depth. I could pick a better team.
All 3 of the subs were needed and we looked far better 2nd half. Credit to him for acting albeit it was ultimately in vain but the team selection today was baffling to say the least. We got done time and again down our right as Roberts had no help from McGlashan. Spyrou looked lost on his own up front (though he can finish well based in the shots pre match) and Agustien was just awful, not bothered, strolling around giving balm away, lost his man for the 2nd from a corner. Just ill disciplined, we got where we are from fight and hard work and he runs that