View Single Post
Old 25th September 2019, 08.25:00   #23-0 (permalink)
flynhater
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Exec Box
Twitter: @

Default Re: We simply need someone to handle the football side of things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dragon Froomie View Post
Seen a lot of people calling for us to sell up and move on, when really there's a much simpler action. It's clear the board have failed when it comes to the football side of things over the past 7 years, however off the field we can't argue against it looking alright. Regardless of how things look off the field, it's on the field that matters when it comes to football, and that is why we need a Director of Football ASAP. We also need to get rid of the part-time staff, and Hughes of course, and let the next manager bring in their own full time staff.

The problem is I don't trust the current board to appoint said Director of Football due to their horrific track record of late. The board positions need to be reviewed, and the decision left to whoever is in on the board at the end of it. I'm just worried how lengthy the process would be, but it all needs to be done now before it's too late
I have to disagree with you on this, in any other walk of life if you made so many ridiculous mistakes you would be held accountable. The fact that they are Fans should count for nothing when discussing this. I hear so many on here going on about what a magnificent job they have done off the field and turning the club around business wise. Well pardon me wasn't it the fans who raised 250k to keep us going, and isn't it the Fans who have turned up in their
thousands week in week out to watch the dross that is being served up. It needs a virtually clean sweep to change things around