View Single Post
Old 10th October 2019, 12.52:11   #172-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardiffred View Post
Not at all. We disagree on lots but normally can do so respecting the other. I know you care loads about our football club.

Being in Cardiff (or even Cape Town at the moment) means I don't get to see as much as I'd like. I really appreciate this when we're crap but it's much harder when we do well. What I have managed to watch the last couple of years has been dire compared to when I first started watching from the early 90s - I can only imagine the difference from the 70s particularly.

Agree that we have a number of failings but last season shows what we're capable of. That's what made it all the more frustrating - if Ricketts had stayed, I'm convinced we'd have gone up as champions with something to spare. If we'd made the right appointment in January you could probably say the same.

No problem I didn't think you were having a go it must be frustrating not being able to attend much and have to rely on commentary or posts off those giving honest assessments of a game.

As to Ricketts winning the league no guarantees in football but if he was still here and got a top striker in January we would of been so much nearer and you maybe right won the league, if not we would of been up there this season no doubt giving it another go, he is improving Shrewsbury now.

But let's hope Keates has learnt from his big failure at Walsall.
Posted via mobile theme