View Single Post
Old 28th December 2019, 11.10:58   #17-0 (permalink)
Red Light
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: Vanarama Highlights -Wrexham V Chorley

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Neals Dynasty View Post
He's young does not look matchfit due to lack of playing time, that's the problem with no reserves and with kids in general consistency, Harris Tollit 2 other examples although Tollit has not shown us anything like last season. It's harder for kids also in a struggling team. If all fit I hope Keates sticks with the same team today although I would rest Grant you cannot change a winning side even if Chorley were abysmal.
Posted via mobile theme
Nail on head - Chorley were indeed abysmal. I would go as far to say they are the worst team to visit us this season on that performance.

The test will come for Redmond & Hooper when we come up against far better opposition.

Agree with other comments - the Chorley number 6 Meppen - Walter was a cumbersome slow donkey - we should have carried on putting balls through him at ground level not lofting balls forward onto his head - we had the pace to turn him inside out and didn't exploit him nearly enough - it was a travesty we had to wait until the 88th minute to score the third goal especially having scored the first two so early - ruthless, nasty, clinical, composed in the last third we are not.