View Single Post
Old 5th January 2020, 18.55:11   #41-0 (permalink)
Foxy
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: We need a change EGM part 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lets Av A Riot View Post
for me personally... im happy with the board in general.. as they HAVE done a sterling job in sorting out our finances and elping create more income ,,, (sure there maybe scoope for more.. but every club in the world could improve)

what i would like to see is an extension of the board... by that i mean keep the current people and allow them to keep sorting our finances etc..... BUT... appoint 2-3 FOOTBALL orientated people who control the football side of it...

let them control signing of managers..and help set up and manage other footballing aspects of the club...that way it eases workload on thhe current board and will also help the Footballing side of the board concentrate on the football.. and they wont have to worryn about the financial side.

i know a lot may disagree with my opinion there.. some will slate it (lol) . but end of the day thats my opinion and just because mine may differ from yours .. doesnt mean anybody is right or wrong.

as i do think nobody can disagree that the current board have done agreat job managing our finances (awaits people to mention contracts and personel signings and claiming they are/was bad financial management).
How much spice have you had?