View Single Post
Old 14th January 2020, 21.47:14   #38-0 (permalink)
fluffysheepsupporter
Taking coaching badges

Racecourse Spot: UPPER YALE STAND TOWN END
Twitter: @

Default Re: The silence is deafening

Quote:
Originally Posted by wil View Post
I think you've ruffled a few feathers inadvertently . Hope I'm right but I'm guessing you're as frustrated with what's going on as much as anyone else and would like to "SEE" change happening "NOW" rather than talking about it. I think the point however is that things dont change without people showing their despondency. A bit like he who shouts loudest.
That's my take anyway
It is not so much a case of ruffling a few feathers more one of making those who just go on about change and expect it just to happen realise that they also need to come forward with workable solutions as well as saying they are needed. Nobody on here has done that so far. Maybe there are a few out there but not on this forum. Sure I do not like going to all these matches home ( plus a lot away) and seeing defeat after defeat. But it will not stop me going next season if we drop down one division and while crowds will drop there will still be a nucleus supporting the club as it is run now. Without doubt we have a very stable and sustainable set up which will financially cut its cloth if necessary to keep the club going. Sacking and changing the club officials and players now has no guarantee of success now or in the future. I don't have an answer now except to think that it is the players who have to kick start it somehow. . They are substantially the same as those who were near the top of the league last year. So for the moment I am content to let those who are running the show to carry on . Some will say they are burying their heads in the sand . I don't believe that because they as fans as well will miss the club just as much as I would if it were to go under.