View Single Post
Old 16th January 2020, 23.38:55   #177-0 (permalink)
John Neals Dynasty
Part Time ITV4 Pundit

Racecourse Spot: ERS but missing the Kop
Twitter: @

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrypothead View Post
I dont like the he must be rubbish as he is from the same league at Macintosh, he was actually with a club 2 divisions higher than Macintosh was. He is coming from the same league as Moult was in, so to be fair he could be good. What I dont get though, is we have been able to sign players without a club outside of the transfer window havnt we? Nothing stopping us signing free agents through the season is there? Also where has Keates see him play? Has he seen him play or is he signing him on a good report from someone.

That's the problem right there, how can you sign a player on someone's advice without watching them play? How can you build a team into what you want if you dont sign players you know all about and you know they would fit into the style you want.

I hope this lad does well, and I'm not one for knocking a new signing, give the lad a chance, however, the signing on paper is massively disappointing, especially when the rumour of Jay Harris is going around.

When is the nightmare going to end? I'm really getting sick of the way this club is being run. We need the board and management team out asap. Someone make that happen, as they are taking our club apart bit by bit.

What happened to the young player that Keates has been taking under his wing so to speak is this him?

You make a valid point this lads not played since September so who has scouted him?

Looks like he is playing football manager but this is not a computer game it's real
Posted via mobile theme