View Single Post
Old 7th June 2020, 13.44:19   #47-0 (permalink)
eosceiriog
First Teamer

Racecourse Spot: KOP
Twitter: @

Default Re: Response to the Response to the Demand Change Open Letter

I'm totally fed up of hearing and reading from the board and WST why anything and everything cannot be done. We need and deserve real leaders that actually can do and instigate change for the better.

As I have acknowledged for some time now, the people that drew up the constitution and governance documents did a really professional job in stitching things up. LJ is now reminding us of this no uncertain terms.

Not so long ago I had a dilemma about funding the current lot, thus enabling them to further consolidate their positions or alternatively starve them of funds and risk the club going down the tubes.

The appointment of LJ as a useful idiot to do the boards dirty work and the response to the petition has settled it for me and I suspect many others.

I think the BV proposals are a sensible way ahead. Nothing is without risk but compared to continuing as we are the odds are now looking better if we ditch them and the bloody awful system that has kept them untouched in place for so long whilst planning how to truly move the club forward.