View Single Post
Old 28th June 2020, 21.51:34   #48-0 (permalink)
northwalian dragon
Due a Testimonial

Racecourse Spot: Yale Stand
Twitter: @

Default Re: "we do not know who the interested parties are"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Sweeney View Post
Are you trying to out me?

The club today stated that someone has leaked information on employee’s contracts. Meanwhile someone has been posting details on both Keates and Hughes’s contracts. I’m no Miss Marple, and as I said before, maybe I am adding two and two and making five, but you can see why I questioned whether there is a connection...
Yet despite me informing you that you can freely find posts on Facebook that date back further than 6 months your insistence is that its Keates. There are even salary leaks that date back many years. None of these leaks from former board members mind. But its very possible it could be any leak of information. Yet you insist that it's Keates. Seems to me you know something that we all do not?

You also seem to be confused again. I'm not a current nor former board member. The statement says it was a former board member. So regardless of what i post or what has been leaked in the past it would be very odd to assume it is to do with Keates. Unless you've been told something we haven't?