View Single Post
Old 29th October 2020, 08.59:36   #41-0 (permalink)
-luke
Legend

Racecourse Spot: none given
Twitter: @

Default Re: SGM to be announced tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUMBS View Post
I'm all for it , but may cry if Ayatolah Harris is involved in any way shape or form in the new era . It would tell me they haven't done enough digging .
Would you really be stubborn enough to vote against because someone who you and others perceive to be hopeless when presumably the purchasers who have had regular interactions with him, deem him suitable to stay on in a formal role? If so, then this demonstrates an immediate lack of trust in them as owners and their business management capability.

Time to get over it mate tbh, if SH was to be kept on then whilst not my preference he isn't in a role where he has a stranglehold on his authority, he will be an accountable person who presumably can be fired at any point. Do I think he would be in a chairman level role? Not at all, but as a liason to the WAG to see out the Kop project well that makes sense to me

Likewise, ongoing WST involvement? No I don't want it, but presuming it's at a level which has no influence and just represents a voice of the fan base on the board then fine. I can live with it.

Those that know me, know I've been supportive of investment for ages and I've struggled to get fully behind the WST for years, but I certainly don't think we should be reductive about their collective efforts through the years. I don't like a lot of what they do and have done but it served a purpose. Now it's time to move on no matter what side you're on.