View Single Post
Old 28th December 2020, 16.57:07   #68-0 (permalink)
Green Dragon
Squad Player

Racecourse Spot: Mold Road
Twitter: @

Default Re: Stockport Reaction (2-0 loss)

I think the time has come to make the change of manager. He’s had a third of the season and we aren’t progressing. There is no shape or pattern of play. It’s all disjointed and just too negative. This is as bad as the end of Gary Mills spell in charge. It’s just frustrating and embarrassing to watch.

I can understand wanting to play three at the back. However I don’t understand why he didn’t play his preferred back three against Leamington to give them more game time. In the first 10 minutes today they were all lost and Pearson especially seemed to be struggling to adapt. This is when Stockport took advantage and hurt us.

Yusuf looks a goal threat but doesn’t start and Jarvis looks to have some creativity but needs a run in the team.

I really wanted Keates to succeed but his time is up. For the good of the club he should be put on gardening leave now along with his coaching team if the WST can’t sack him at this stage of the takeover.

I’m sure Pearson and Carrington could run the team in the short term whilst the takeover goes through its final stages.