View Single Post
Old 19th September 2021, 07.14:47   #110-0 (permalink)
MichaelP
Binned

Racecourse Spot: ERS / WrexRent
Twitter: @None

Default Re: Next Generation of Fans

The ERS/WrexRent Stand strikes again and really glad again I’m on the other end to the kids / lads / numpties who set off yet another smoke bomb / flare and hurt a steward.

What if we went around to the numpties house and set off a flare in their house and proceeded to spark them out sure they are their parents would be really pleased.

These idiots are NOT welcome at the club.

If they carry on they may add more of a negative impact with points deduction but will they care? Will they hell as like. As long as they look big in front of their mates. Doesn’t matter about anyone/ anything else.

Seriously reconsidering my Stockport trip. Mark my words it’s going to be a headache of a day.

Queue ticketless fans turning up and trying their damnest to get in. Some who just are there to have a competition who can say more naughty words than another.

Greater Manchester Police / Cheshire Police / NWP having to Wade in to sort the trouble makers out. Then In the evening threads and posts will appear on here and social media on how hard done they were.

Examples which will be seen on Saturday evening next week.

*I was minding my own business to walk back to train station / car and a policeman hit me. Power trip police.

*The horse kicked me.

*I was happily having a quiet pint and police asked me to leave and wasn’t even able to finish my pint.

*The stewards chucked me and my friend/s out for nothing.

Last edited by MichaelP; 19th September 2021 at 07.28:24..