RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Bromley v Wrexham KO 3pm National League Live Match Thread -
Page 43 of 43
« First   <   33   40     41     42  43

John Neals Dynasty at 16.05:36 on 8th August 2015 said:
Originally Posted by Lee:
Will never give up though pal, regardless of how bad things are, very honoured to be a Wrexham fan.

No never give up its only the first game of season, as long as Mills learns from his mistakes the transfer window is still open, time to get in what's needed still, I'm not surprised at result I predicted a 2-1 loss only a goal out. All the promoted teams won
Posted via mobile theme

andyoldwxmfan at 16.07:30 on 8th August 2015 said:

Stats from Bbc, would have said that Bromley had the only shits that went on target were scored, that we seem to be the more attacking team, 1st game and something to build on, we need to remember that we have signed practically a new team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee at 16.07:51 on 8th August 2015 said:
I went for 2-1 Bromley, didnt believe it just assumed wfc would buggar it up. How right i was. Weird being in Plymouth, always wear shirt, and have flags all over house.

EnglishRed at 16.33:22 on 8th August 2015 said:
Originally Posted by Lee:
I went for 2-1 Bromley, didnt believe it just assumed wfc would buggar it up. How right i was. Weird being in Plymouth, always wear shirt, and have flags all over house.
Sounds like a fire hazard

Huffy at 17.25:34 on 8th August 2015 said:
Originally Posted by andyoldwxmfan:

Stats from Bbc, would have said that Bromley had the only shits that went on target were scored, that we seem to be the more attacking team, 1st game and something to build on, we need to remember that we have signed practically a new team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sh*ts indeed lol

eastsussex at 17.38:00 on 8th August 2015 said:
Thought we looked good for first 25 minutes although were crying out for someone with a cutting edge in the box. Second half we were a shambles and totally dis-jointed. A very, very disappointing start to the season and I dont think many fans would accept this type of performance for long.

Lee at 20.02:15 on 8th August 2015 said:
channel 669 cleared!!!!

Page 43 of 43
« First   <   33   40     41     42  43

Bromley v Wrexham KO 3pm National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12