RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Eastleigh KO 3pm National League Live Match Thread -
Page 22 of 22
« First   <   12   19     20     21  22

benwilliams at 15.59:10 on 26th September 2015 said:
Originally Posted by OneLoveWrexham:
Second half we were quality, well for 40 mins anyway
Commenting on the result more than the performance. How we got back level and f*cked it up I don't know.

Emu D at 16.00:30 on 26th September 2015 said:
Originally Posted by benwilliams:
Commenting on the result more than the performance. How we got back level and f*cked it up I don't know.
By rubbish defending and not clearing the ball and getting a tackle in
Posted via mobile theme

EnglishRed at 16.02:43 on 26th September 2015 said:
Originally Posted by benwilliams:
Switching off. We were easily the best side in tbe second half. Was ours to lose and we did unfortunately.

eastsussex at 16.14:42 on 26th September 2015 said:
Fantastic atmosphere for 20 to 30 minutes in the second half, but like most teams, Eastleigh only needed a few chances and scored them all. We need to learn to take corners, as nothing gets past the first man, our defence switches off too often and mills needs to find someone who can hit a barn door with a banjo.

swedenred at 16.42:09 on 26th September 2015 said:
Shit on it.(Don't ban me for a "shit")
Posted via mobile theme

Page 22 of 22
« First   <   12   19     20     21  22

Wrexham v Eastleigh KO 3pm National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12