RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Barrow v Wrexham KO 5:30pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 21 of 21
« First   <   11   18     19     20  21

OneLoveWrexham at 18.32:36 on 30th April 2016 said:
Let's hope we can keep hold of our stars.......

John Neals Dynasty at 18.36:02 on 30th April 2016 said:
Originally Posted by dixienormous:
Ok then lets not bother going after anyone.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

😂 ok Dixie I think we could find 11 players to sign from the Tinpot clubs that would be an instant improvement.

Joking aside old mate last game of season he plays Jennings on his own upfront who couldn't hit a barn never mind a barn door in open play, Gray on the bench Jackson on the bench fullbacks in midfield, basically this guy has completely lost the plot & to those saying were better than last season take your heads our your arses
Posted via mobile theme

welshwoman at 18.41:42 on 30th April 2016 said:
Originally Posted by Birdy:
Fits in with our 'nicey nice' community club image
Do you know what I have to agree with you 100%.!!!

Prodigal Dragon at 19.03:00 on 30th April 2016 said:
Sadly, those who think Mills and Caskey are the answer are deluding themselves. It's been patently clear since Xmas that we have again brought in someone not up to the task.

Mills says everyone will know their future by Wednesday. Whilst I would like the Board to make it clear to Mills this evening that he too is no longer part of the future, I fear the die has been cast.

There can be no weak-dick excuses for next season. If he cocks up again he has to go.

And so endeth another frustrating season!

Page 21 of 21
« First   <   11   18     19     20  21

Barrow v Wrexham KO 5:30pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12