RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Peterborough (away) Live Match Thread -
Page 7 of 7
« First   <      4     5     6  7

Dooze at 20.36:31 on 25th October 2005 said:
From the sounds of things, we were extremely lucky.

Ipswich Red at 20.37:14 on 25th October 2005 said:
Does sound like that is apoint well earned rather than a poor result. Posh have been on a role lately and by the sounds of things it's not a surprise they scored 9 in their last 3 games. They battered Rochdale on Saturdat who were second, so all in all not too negative.

Tartan Red at 20.42:01 on 25th October 2005 said:
Let's hope we can use this well earned lucky break as the platform to a good - and more consistent - run of form.

bartonbank at 20.44:32 on 25th October 2005 said:
looknig at the stats on wrexham world both teams had about 14 shots each....they hit the target on 10 of 'em.....us on 3 of em!!!

About time we had some luck, even though the failure to win has mucked up my footie coupon (which included a palace win and a Watford draw )!!

FieldtownRed at 20.50:41 on 25th October 2005 said:
Originally Posted by bartonbank:

About time we had some luck, even though the failure to win has mucked up my footie coupon (which included a palace win and a Watford draw )!!
golden rule of football coupons: Never bet on teams you support.

Unless you support Chelsea I guess.

Page 7 of 7
« First   <      4     5     6  7

Peterborough (away) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12