RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Ebbsfleet United v Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National Leauge Live Match Thread -
Page 30 of 30
« First   <   20   27     28     29  30

Rob at 20.37:37 on 10th April 2018 said:
The server had the right idea.

Ooh aah Paskin at 20.38:15 on 10th April 2018 said:
Sheesh, I predicted this but I don't feel happy about it..

OneLoveWrexham at 20.38:24 on 10th April 2018 said:
And they have the cheek to say buy your tickets early for Fylde to save missing out, the board are officially now a laughing stock.

KT12 Exile at 20.43:30 on 10th April 2018 said:
Keates has a lot to answer for. I can't agree with Foxy, no board in the world can stop someone leaving if they really want to. If we'd said no, he could have just resigned. Even Barca couldn't stop Neymar leaving, just to give some perspective. But to leave at this stage in the season, with things so finely balanced, leaving us with a rookie in the middle of a tight promotion battle is poor. I know it's his home club. I know it's his dream job. But we were 9 games from the end of the season. At 39, if he'd carried on improving, the job would have come available for him so many times during his managerial career, especially given the short shelf life of mangers these days. Right decision for him? Probably. But a catastrophe for us and one that's almost certainly ended our hopes of escaping this hell hole. All for the sake of trying to get Walsall from 17 to 15th or whatever it is. Really pissed off.

Rob at 20.50:30 on 10th April 2018 said:
Closing the match thread off - not that it survived the end of that with the server falling apart more than our defence....

Page 30 of 30
« First   <   20   27     28     29  30

Ebbsfleet United v Wrexham KO 7:45pm Vanarama National Leauge Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12