RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Maidstone United v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 24 of 24
« First   <   14   21     22     23  24

swedenred at 16.20:50 on 17th November 2018 said:
Originally Posted by Funny_Old_Game:
No strikers. Imagine if our midfielders didn’t score all these goals lately.
Imagine

RemovedUser at 16.22:06 on 17th November 2018 said:
Originally Posted by krux:
But if we want to win the league, todays result is not good enough though is it?
If we continue to draw all our remaining games, no.
Is that what you are expecting?
And are we crap?

krux at 16.28:11 on 17th November 2018 said:
Originally Posted by Redrobinman:
If we continue to draw all our remaining games, no.
Is that what you are expecting?
And are we crap?
If we want to win the league we need to win loads of games and make sure we turn over the weaker teams home and away.

If you're expectations are nt to win the league but to finish top 7, then todays result is fine.

TaidTom at 16.31:59 on 17th November 2018 said:
Originally Posted by krux:
If we want to win the league we need to win loads of games and make sure we turn over the weaker teams home and away.

If you're expectations are nt to win the league but to finish top 7, then todays result is fine.
Salford drew at home to Ebbsfleet last week. Orient drew away at Eastleigh. We got better results against both of those teams. By your logic, none of the current top 3 will win the league.

Ooh aah Paskin at 16.34:46 on 17th November 2018 said:
Originally Posted by TaidTom:
I don't get that attitude. Why not? We haven't lost at home all season.
What attitude? We have pretty much drawn a game we should have been out of sight in. It is disappointing. If you think it's a good result then that's your opinion.
I fear for next Saturday because Orient are scoring for fun, we can't for toffee.
If they go one up it's likely game over IMO. Just because we haven't lost at home yet doesn't mean we won't. I don't get the constant positivity by some on here who think that everything is rosy. If we don't question why we are poor in games, then we won't improve.

John Neals Dynasty at 16.35:33 on 17th November 2018 said:
No we're not crap but lack a couple of players to be real contenders to win the league simple as that really as Dixie and others keep banging on we need a striker with a good goal return, but we also lack a cutting edge upfront and have for the last 2-3 seasons, people are going on about us Orient and buy the league tiny Salford, but don't write of Solihull or Harrogate as they score lots to. Fylde seem to be falling away slowly expect Salford to move for Rowe in January.

krux at 16.35:46 on 17th November 2018 said:
Originally Posted by TaidTom:
Salford drew at home to Ebbsfleet last week. Orient drew away at Eastleigh. We got better results against both of those teams. By your logic, none of the current top 3 will win the league.
They were bad results for those teams.

And today was a bad result for us.

Ooh aah Paskin at 16.36:54 on 17th November 2018 said:
Before someone thinks I'm a doom and gloom merchant I am very happy with how the season is going, better than I expected...
But, there are lots of areas that need improving and not that we sit on our laurels.

Page 24 of 24
« First   <   14   21     22     23  24

Maidstone United v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12