RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Boreham Wood KO 3PM Vanarama National League - behind closed doors Live Match Thread -
Page 5 of 54
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7     8  15 >   Last »  

Paul Roberts at 13.44:39 on 3rd October 2020 said:
I changed the stream to HD (720) and it's looking good so far!

René Higuita at 13.45:00 on 3rd October 2020 said:
Originally Posted by fezbob:
The cameraman is making me feel queasy by constantly going side to side.
hhahahahah same.

Rob at 13.46:06 on 3rd October 2020 said:
Originally Posted by fezbob:
The cameraman is making me feel queasy by constantly going side to side.
Assume its some kind of warm up test as it was all over the shop trying to cover the entire pitch then!

Stream nice and sharp - assume lots on so no capacity issues.

Just going to the kitchen and going to charge myself fifty quid for a terrible coffee that is hotter than the sun to get the full matchday experience.

OneLoveWrexham at 13.46:07 on 3rd October 2020 said:
Is he sat on a swivel chair

wrexhamforever16 at 13.46:37 on 3rd October 2020 said:
Keillor Dunn & Grant both finding themselves on Oldhams bench

Forged by Fire & Fate at 13.48:16 on 3rd October 2020 said:
Of all those missing out I'm concerned if we're undervaluing Jarvis. He's potentially one of the best young talents in this league. Fixture congestion is going to be a killer this season so it seems it could just be a case of full rotation every game.

benwilliams at 13.48:27 on 3rd October 2020 said:
Anyone having an issue getting it on a smart TV? I can cast from my phone ok but the link isn't showing via smart TV browser?

nanasboyo at 13.49:37 on 3rd October 2020 said:
Originally Posted by benwilliams:
Anyone having an issue getting it on a smart TV? I can cast from my phone ok but the link isn't showing via smart TV browser?
Smart TV all good with me

northwalian dragon at 13.50:37 on 3rd October 2020 said:
Originally Posted by benwilliams:
Try loading on a PC/Laptop and casting the whole tab?

Page 5 of 54
« First   <      2     3     4  5    6     7     8  15 >   Last »  

Wrexham v Boreham Wood KO 3PM Vanarama National League - behind closed doors Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12