RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Stockport v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League behind closed doors Live Match Thread -
Page 28 of 34
« First   <   18   25     26     27  28    29     30     31   >   Last »  

LlayDragon at 15.21:52 on 28th December 2020 said:
Originally Posted by Wrexhm 1978:
I agree he should go as soon as possible and I think they know already but I think they will want play politics and come across as the good guys. Remember not everyone hates Keates as much as we do outside the club.
They've already said they want success, and a new broom (or brooms) sweeps clean. Makes them look decisive and eager to progress up the table. Also shows a stark contrast with previous ownership.

Ddraigoch at 15.22:06 on 28th December 2020 said:
Looks like Jarvis and Yussuf

Ooh aah Paskin at 15.23:43 on 28th December 2020 said:
Ha, Weymouth now 3-3 with Torquay.
Fair play, this league is mad....

LlayDragon at 15.23:55 on 28th December 2020 said:
Originally Posted by dagg:
I think if it was a normal season and fans were allowed Keates would have gone by now.
The pandemic saved us last season, and it's done the same for Keates so far this season.

JonWrexhamfc at 15.23:59 on 28th December 2020 said:
Imagine not starting Jarvis and Yussuf after the last game turn around. How bast*rd thick is this management team. Disgusting.

Deleted user 23 at 15.24:59 on 28th December 2020 said:
Originally Posted by LlayDragon:
They've already said they want success, and a new broom (or brooms) sweeps clean. Makes them look decisive and eager to progress up the table. Also shows a stark contrast with previous ownership.
I hope you are right, just saying how I think they might play it.

Back of the Kop at 15.25:46 on 28th December 2020 said:
Originally Posted by JonWrexhamfc:
Imagine not starting Jarvis and Yussuf after the last game turn around. How bast*rd thick is this management team. Disgusting.
We all knew that would happen.Keates is either completely thick or both players aren't fully match fit in December.Either way it's criminal

Rob Edwards at 15.26:04 on 28th December 2020 said:
Stockport commentator- Keates knows his players.
Think that is up for discussion.

Wrecsam91 at 15.26:16 on 28th December 2020 said:
Originally Posted by dagg:
I think if it was a normal season and fans were allowed Keates would have gone by now.
i totally agree can you imagine the fans at these games the atmosphere would be toxic to say the least

Page 28 of 34
« First   <   18   25     26     27  28    29     30     31   >   Last »  

Stockport v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League behind closed doors Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12