RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Aldershot v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League (behind closed doors) Live Match Thread -
Page 3 of 45
<      1     2  3    4     5     6  13 >   Last »  

dixienormous at 13.45:36 on 20th February 2021 said:
Come on the town. Don't ruin my boring afternoon. I'm doing incredibly boring work at the moment so I need a boost.

Ipswich Red at 13.46:16 on 20th February 2021 said:
Jarvis took on knock on Tuesday, so might still be feeling it. Bench as a precaution?
For me though, if he's fit, he starts. If he's not fit he shouldn't be on the bench. Therefore this is tactical, i.e. the return of Keatesball.

pricey at 13.49:23 on 20th February 2021 said:
Originally Posted by WrexhamRhysInSwansea:
Davies is starting. I don't mind him picking Horsefield. Last time Jarvis was dropped for a tricky away tie we beat the form team in the division.
Horsefield is a good distributor and offers us a bit more physicality in the middle which to be fair we do miss when Davies and Jarvis play together.
Plus we've got two creative players to come on if things are tight
Agree, I quite like Horsefield.

Bad Attitude at 13.50:19 on 20th February 2021 said:
At the moment Jarvis needs careful management as it looks like 60 minutes is about his limit. Maybe he thought the answer was to get in the gym during the summer when he would have been better off getting miles under his belt

wrexhamrob at 13.50:50 on 20th February 2021 said:
Shots TV quite good in buidup

KingBuxton_Forever red at 13.50:52 on 20th February 2021 said:
If he would have dropped him for Rutherford say, it would be a different conversation. Prefer Jarvis on the pitch though of course.

andyjack at 13.54:51 on 20th February 2021 said:
They have got a young lad making his debut at centre half so hopefully angus and thomas can bully him

Rob at 13.55:14 on 20th February 2021 said:
To be fair the Aldershot stream / pre match stuff is great.

pricey at 13.55:28 on 20th February 2021 said:
Originally Posted by wrexhamrob:
Shots TV quite good in buidup
Yeah, not bad, apart from they all sound like the cast of eastenders😃

Page 3 of 45
<      1     2  3    4     5     6  13 >   Last »  

Aldershot v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League (behind closed doors) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12