RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Southend United v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread -
Page 32 of 32
« First   <   22   29     30     31  32

Rob at 16.00:44 on 17th September 2022 said:
Originally Posted by wonderboy:
3-1 Dorking
Reflects even better for us!

Red Dragon Froomie at 16.00:56 on 17th September 2022 said:
Not the end of the world. It was never going to be an easy game, and the other results have gone our way. We'll be top come the end of the season

the_holt_dragon at 16.02:33 on 17th September 2022 said:
Originally Posted by Birdy:
Gotta be winning against teams in the bottom half.
I think Southend will finish in the top half. To me the positive is other teams dropping points which reinforces the fact that this will continue to happen over the season. The key thing at this point is staying in touch and not letting a gap develop like Stockport built up last season.

The draw in isolation is not a concern. However when you look at away performances and results since January they aren't good and there is a huge drop off compared to home games. To me sorting our issues on the road will be the difference between winning the league and coming second/third. I fear we are still a player short.

marathonplny at 16.02:36 on 17th September 2022 said:
If you can’t win, don’t lose. Take an away point and head home.
We’re well placed - keep the pressure on

Rob at 16.03:05 on 17th September 2022 said:
Will close this off - no doubt reaction thread / point off top thread will appear soon

Page 32 of 32
« First   <   22   29     30     31  32

Southend United v Wrexham KO 3pm Vanarama National League Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12