RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Tranmere v Wrexham KO 12:30PM League Two Live Match Thread -
Page 1 of 25
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Rob at 08.57:46 on 2nd September 2023 said:
A lovely day for a game of football just 30 miles up the road!

Due to the early kick off everyone can watch via the iFollow streaming system - usual audio methods this season as well, so paid online and local BBC radio using a 'wireless'.

This is a live match thread, so please help your fellow fan by posting updates & views. As LMTs have said for a decade, not all can attend or even listen in. As always please be respectful to fellow RP'ers in what you do post up, and for those looking back, this is was all posted at the time in-game...!

COYR !

Bullaburra at 09.58:01 on 2nd September 2023 said:
Gidday Rob

Hopefully the server copes.

WV1 at 10.09:28 on 2nd September 2023 said:
Just seen the players get off the coach. Only seen Evans out of the new players

t1954 at 10.11:20 on 2nd September 2023 said:
Originally Posted by WV1:
Just seen the players get off the coach. Only seen Evans out of the new players
Armstrong want be amongst them I would have thought. We don't yet know if he is one of our players.

aussiejackoinsaudi at 10.12:10 on 2nd September 2023 said:
All ready for ifollow here in Australia. Great to not have to be up in the middle of the night!!

RHOSTYLLEN IN ADELAIDE at 10.16:10 on 2nd September 2023 said:
First streamed matched for me this year,
at a decent time. Good luck boys.

Joe25 at 10.23:36 on 2nd September 2023 said:
Another match I’ll have to keep up with using this thread……I absolutely refuse to pay £2.50 to listen to radio commentary.

Wirral Red at 10.27:41 on 2nd September 2023 said:
Originally Posted by Joe25:
Another match I’ll have to keep up with using this thread……I absolutely refuse to pay £2.50 to listen to radio commentary.
Agree if you don't want to listen to Mark Griffiths. An alternative is to watch with the sound muted or to watch the Tranmere stream, they may have better commentators.

WV1 at 10.34:04 on 2nd September 2023 said:
Not really a fan of Dalby and Palmer starting together.

Not much on the bench if things aren’t going to plan.

Page 1 of 25
1    2     3     4  11 >   Last »  

Tranmere v Wrexham KO 12:30PM League Two Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12