RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Grimsby (a) Live Match Thread -
Page 15 of 15
« First   <   5   12     13     14  15

thinker at 20.40:42 on 20th February 2007 said:
Shite 2-1 Grimsby

CarlDouglas at 20.43:24 on 20th February 2007 said:
Well, only one of the bottom five have picked up a point.

MattP.TheRed at 20.44:37 on 20th February 2007 said:
i honestly want to puke,

dyf at 20.47:18 on 20th February 2007 said:
Why, oh why cant we hold on till the end of the 45/90?

Gresford Dragon at 20.48:08 on 20th February 2007 said:
back to 2nd bottom

gutted

Screwe Alexander at 20.48:44 on 20th February 2007 said:
Someone really doesn't like us. What the **** have we got to do.

SE19 at 20.50:06 on 20th February 2007 said:
Just take a moment to think of those poor poor die-hards who went to Grims, that has got to be the worst trip home I can think of short of losing in the last minute to Torquay. Poor poor bastards. It's a long ****ing way.

StattoWrexham at 21.25:13 on 20th February 2007 said:
I didn't listen to most of the second half because I was watching something on Sky but kept flicking back and to. The emotions I went through during this I can't describe, seeing Hartlepool finally score a winner against Macclesfield after Macc had pulled 2 goals back (delighted). Seeing Accrington had lost at Darlington was good.

Then Peterborough had finally equalised against Boston (Fergie's record is dire) and then just about to turn it back over and the dreaded words from Rob Mcaffrey. I just can't take the mental torture anymore to be honest. I'm as optimistic as they come but I'm starting to think we will be in the Conference next season, sad but that's the way it's looking.

Results are going our way but we just can't capitalise, I keep thinking we are going to get the points we need but looking at our record over the last few months it looks like wishful thinking at the moment.

Page 15 of 15
« First   <   5   12     13     14  15

Grimsby (a) Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12