RP Logo
RP Live Match Thread Lite Mode

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during periods of high use ie. games or breaking news!
Please consider registering or logging in.

Quick RP Links:Wrexham Forum - Offtopic Chat - Live Match Threads

Wrexham v Weymouth BSP KO 4pm Live Match Thread -
Page 13 of 13
« First   <   3   10     11     12  13

lowlife lover at 19.00:34 on 26th April 2009 said:
Originally Posted by crispinlane signalman:
The Football Conference has been sounded out about the possibility of taking in Southampton should the club collapse during the close season. (The Non-League Paper)

/Discuss ?
They can take Jester's place.

Seriously though, as much sympathy as I'd have for them if they went bust because of Rupert Lowe, if a team does go under they should start from the bottom.

PG's bank Manager at 21.44:54 on 26th April 2009 said:
Thanks for all your hard work Rob filled the gap when I haven't been able to make it.

bartonbank at 09.23:41 on 27th April 2009 said:
Originally Posted by lowlife lover:

Seriously though, as much sympathy as I'd have for them if they went bust because of Rupert Lowe, if a team does go under they should start from the bottom.
Starting Soton off at the very bottom would not work....it would die completely. They get 17,000 fans at home and they wouldn't watch park football.

No "reformed" club from the league would start from the bottom and I doubt there are many who know where the bottom actually is!!
The rule is, in Soton's case, they would have to start in a league two below theirs at the end of the season IF
1. the league would accept them, and
2. the club felt it was their 'level'.

A completely 'new' club applies to the league they believe would be their standard I think.

lowlife lover at 14.06:22 on 27th April 2009 said:
Originally Posted by bartonbank:
Starting Soton off at the very bottom would not work....it would die completely. They get 17,000 fans at home and they wouldn't watch park football.

No "reformed" club from the league would start from the bottom and I doubt there are many who know where the bottom actually is!!
The rule is, in Soton's case, they would have to start in a league two below theirs at the end of the season IF
1. the league would accept them, and
2. the club felt it was their 'level'.

A completely 'new' club applies to the league they believe would be their standard I think.
Didn't know it worked like that. Seems a bit tight on the rest of us that a new S'hampton could be parachuted into an almost entirely professional division.

Ah well, I'll take the Saints over the Deviants

Buckley&DistrictReds at 10.03:15 on 30th April 2009 said:
http://www.buckleyreds.co.uk/Weymouth%20home.html

Thanks to Rory

Page 13 of 13
« First   <   3   10     11     12  13

Wrexham v Weymouth BSP KO 4pm Live Match Thread

Please help out your fellow RP'ers by being restrained on the use of 'refresh' during games! Lots of 'guests' view the RP match threads, so if that is you, please consider registering and joining in the RP fun!

Complaint? Please use the report post tools or contact RP to bring a post, user or thread to the attention of a site 'admin' or 'mod'.

Select Version: PC View | Mobile RP

SEO by vBSEO 3.3.0 ©2009, Crawlability, Inc.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12